MTN Mpulse is still working and the good news is you can power all apps with Samsung Max VPN.
It doesn’t require any config or use of SSH account. No expiry dates.
Just connect and enjoy high-speed internet with N50, N150 mpulse subscription which is the cheapest subscription at the moment.
Note that, this is only for those who are already on the tariff plan because migration to MTN mPulse has halted at the moment. But you can go on with the subscription, it works.
KPN Tunnel and Eproxy are still working anyway using MTN Data. Also, the MTN free browsing cheat using Eproxy capped at 50MB is working as well. But if you don’t like stress like me, you can download Samsung Max VPN for MTN mpulse.
Nothing much to say anyway, I will just show you how you can connect and make this work. Remember there are no settings of any kind required to be it SSH account or payload.
Without wasting much time see how to activate mpulse data and how to use Samsung Max VPN with mpulse data.
- Your Android device
- A strong 3G or 4G Network.
- Samsung Max VPN (Download Here)
- MTN mPulse Data. See below how you can subscribe to mpulse data and power all apps.
How to Subscribe to mPulse data
- You can migrate to mPulse by dialling *344*1#
- Subscribe to the N150 data plan by dialling *344*2*1*2#
- Now Open the downloaded app
- Toggle on Mobile Data Saving and Privacy protection
- You are only allowed to use it for 6 hours. Don’t worry anyway, you can extend Samsung Max VPN time
- Look at the bottom right corner of your phone screen, click the bottom and Activate premium. It’s actually for FREE
- The 6 hours countdown should stop immediately, now go back and enjoy.
This is one legit VPN app at the moment because of it just one click and you are connected. If you use MTN mpulse data this is the best way to enjoy your data. Most of these VPN configs expire and have issues mainly from SSH accounts.
Most people even have over 5 VPN apps installed to their device just to have many options. Anyway, you will like this one I promise you. If you have any question, the comment section is all yours.