MTN Mpulse is still active and blazing on our tunnelling apps. Although lately, we haven’t been able to give much attention to this plan because the MTN 0.0k is still blowing hot and better every day. Anyways for the sake of those that like to use the MTN Mpulse, I will introduce a new VPN which I have never talked about.
This VPN App is dubbed Spark VPN. This tunnelling app is one of the best tunnel apps you can find today and it comes with a config file. All that is needed is for you to import and browse at high speed and cheap rate unlike the Psiphon Handler Settings
I am really sorry if I didn’t respond to your requests on time, I had to get a working config file that works for everyone. No one is permitted to complain after importing the config (SVC) on Spark VPN for Android
If you can remember, with N50 you get 250MB while N150 gives you whooping 1.2GB which Is really cheap. Spark VPN doesn’t have any issue of speed throttling and works flawlessly so long you follow this guide very well.
So quickly, I will introduce the requirements and how to import the config file in a few minutes. Continue reading
- Your Android device
- Strong 3G Network Coverage
- Download Spark VPN
- Download Spark VPN Mpulse Config file Below
Spark VPN MTN Mpulse Settings
- After download both files from the above link
- Install the Spark VPN on your Android device
- Launch the app and click on TWEAKS. You should find that at the upper part of your device screen
- Now locate the FreebrowsingWEB Mpulse.SVC and click it to import.
- Now Hit Start/Connect and you should be connected.
- Easy and fast like I earlier mentioned.
Do you encounter any issues at all? Please leave a comment and I will respond to you asap!