Since the MTN mPulse cheap data subscriptions from MTN was revealed, a lot of people tried it out but unfortunately, the data subscription doesn’t power all apps. Android is best for tweaking so android users utilize the use of some VPN apps such as Psiphon and HTTP Injector which didn’t work for many.
Today, let’s try something different on FreebrowsingWEB. I refused to create a config file and post about it for HTTP injector because I discovered it wasn’t working for the majority of our fans.
For the sake of those that are new to this, the mPulse is a new tariff from MTN which allocates cheap data plans to subscribers. With N50 you get 350MB and with N100 you get 1.2GB which is really awesome. But unfortunately, it didn’t power all apps.
With KPNTunnel, you can power all apps using the mPulse data. My method is quick and easy. You don’t need to go through the stress of settings, no disconnection and it doesn’t require root. Also, the app is a lite app and won’t consume your storage.
Quickly before then, let’s look at the requirements. Without these requirements, you won’t be able to use the cheat/awoof data from mPulse
- Your Android device with strong 3G Network
- An MTN SIM
- Dial *344*1# migrate to MTN mPulse – Activate the mPulse data plan by dialling *344#, then select your preferred data bundle.
- Download KPNTunnel VPN.APK.
- Download the MTN mPulse KPN Config file.KTR
KPNTunnel Settings for MTN mPulse Data
Open KPNTunnel, use the guide below to import the config file (.KTR):
- Click on the Settings Icon (it is the middle icon found at the top right corner of the app)
- Now tick the SSh tunnel box and go back to the main page
- Click the (third) Menu icon at the top-right corner of the app >> tap Config Options >> tap Import
- Locate the Config file you earlier downloaded and tap on it to import. (It may be in your download folder)
- Hit the START button to connect.
How to Still be on your Normal Plan even with mPulse Data?
It’s a common, simply trick tho. Like for those who are currently on MTN Yafun-Yafun tariff or let’s let’s say MTN pulse, you can still be on your normal plan and still subscribed for the Mpulse data. I’ve done it many times now. As we speak I’m currently on MTN Yafun Yafun in one of my Sims, buh from there I can still sub for this so called Mpulse data.
What you need to do:
- First of all, you’ll make a one-time migration to the Mpulse plan first. Make a sub on it (let’s say the 150 own)
- Use it a bit and migrate back to your preferred plan/tariff where you do enjoy the bounties thereof. Be it YafunYafun, pulse or TrueTalk
- Now from ur eg. (YafunYafun) tariff, dial the normal *559*93# and you’ll see that your data wud still be intact and you can still connect it with your VPN, be it spark, KPN or Injector and it’ll still work perfectly without hitches.
- You can continue subscribing from your preferred tariff plan without having to be on Mpulse! 🔥 and still be using the goodies that come with your preferred tariff when you recharge
Please if you notice any problem or hitches, you can complain using the comment section. Also, make us feel good by sharing your testimonies. Enjoy!
Config Credit: Anonymous_Walker