Telegram is widely used around the world by Android and Apple users. The app which comes with many features such as Large number of participants in a group, free cloud storage, unique channel features and many more has lots of Nigerian users.
So today I will reveal how you can use telegram for free with 9mobile apn. Its actually easy and unique. You don’t need to have any skill or any form of tweaking. In fact, the use of VPN apps won’t be necessary; just a unique Access Point which I will introduce for 9Mobile [Etisalat] as I proceed and you should be rocking telegram for free even if you are broke.
But wait, can you download large files? Maybe movies shared on channels and files with large size. That should be another question that should cross the minds of the smart ones. Interestingly, you can download movies, apks, doc, or any file shared on Telegram
So quickly, let me point at some advantages of the free telegram on 9mobile [Etisalat] which I will also reveal the full settings before I round up this post on how to use telegram for free on 9mobile.
Advantages of this tweak
- You can chat with everyone, groups, see channels information for free
- There is no limit
- You can download large files without restriction. Large files such as movies, mostly shared in Telegram Channels and groups.
- No battery draining since we didn’t introduce the use of any VPN App; you should understand that VPN app drains battery power
It can’t power all apps on your device. It works only on Telegram.
Settings for Free Telegram on 9Mobile
- Go to your device settings and look for cellular data>>Access Point
- Now create a new Access point and use the following settings
- Name: 9Mobile or Etisalat
- APN: mobilinkworld.com
- Proxy: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 8080
- Now save the settings and use it as default settings
- Go back to telegram and enjoy. You can join FREEBROWSINGWEB TELEGRAM GROUP and receive updates even when you don’t have data.
I guess you like this? Why not share with your friends? They need am na!!!