IDM is arguably the best download manager we have today for PC and Android. For those that download from torrent sites, maybe some hidden files, music albums, or movies; today I will reveal how you can use IDM to download from torrent sites all in easy steps.
Although there have been other tutorials too; but this is the best on how to from a torrent with idm and confirmed working. Some hassles we experience with old tutorials are issues with traffic and so on. Well, that will be story today.
Remember IDM is very fast and improve your download speed. For better download, make sure you have a strong internet connection to enjoy swift downloads.
Make sure you have Internet download manager installed to your PC; It is the basic requirement. Also, check proxy settings and make sure it is set at an automatic proxy. Follow the guide below and you should be enjoying your downloading
See Also: Advanced Mega Downloader APK
How to Download Torrent with IDM
- Firstly, download the torrent file. Most torrent files are very small in size from any site.
- You can save the torrent file in your Desktop or anywhere you can easily locate
- Now open a new tab on your browser and go to zbigz.com
- Now click upload torrent and upload the already downloaded file
- Now hit Go and wait for caching of the torrent file
- Click download. Select a free account and your download should start
See Also: How to resume ‘Expired Link’ on UCMini
You see very easy and fast to understand. I hope this works for you very well. You can use the comment box if you have questions or contributions.