Infinix Note 4 Pro Android 8.1.0 update is now accessible after the long wait. The update which has been rolling out OTA for over 3 days now comes with lots of enticing features. I will try to take a look at them also so you can know what to spend your data and time on.
One of the features it comes with is with your battery. it also comes with a new lovely user interface. Now you should have a new feel.
The Major update should have hit your device OTA (Over the Air) But if it hasn’t, you can actually be patient. It will hit your device soon.
For those that must have been experiencing lagging on their device, this update fixes lag which aids system stability and cool user experience.
Infinix Note 4 Pro Android 8.1.0 Features
- Improved system performance, and apps startup speed.
- Improved the battery life.
- Improved camera effect and photo capture experience.
- Optimized Smart cover performance.
- Added Files Go new file manager function by Google.
- Added Eyes care mode.
- Added picture-in-picture feature.
- Added Duo function for video call.
- Updated One hand mode.
- Updated XNote app to UI 9.7.
- Updated Phone master app.
- Fixed system lagging issues under some specific conditions.
- Optimized system stability and user experience.
- The update is 1,700MB (1.7GB).
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 4 Pro to Android 8.1.0
- Go to Settings>>About Phones>>System update
- Now click on download. Make sure you have at least 2GB free storage and above 80% battery charge. You can still plug it to a power source
- Now click download and install
- After that, wait for the device to reboot
- Congratulations you have updated your infinix Note 4 to Android 8.1.0 Oreo
Things to Note
- Please make sure your battery is charged or plugged to a power source
- If your device is rooted, don’t bother to upgrade. The update may damage your device