After the long wait, we finally got the Infinix Note 4 Android 8 Update for our devices. The Infinix Note 4 comes with lots of exciting features which has led to large sale of this device. This update rocked a few African countries and other countries as well. This update fixes system hanging issues, battery indicator problem as well as other features.
I talked sometime ago about the Infinix Note 4 Android 8.1.0 Update and like we promised with the help of news from reliable sources, the update is now accessible Over the Air and can be downloaded and installed in less than an hour strictly on the Infinix Note 4
Infinix Note 4 Android 8 Oreo Update will come with lots of improvements, bug fixes and new feature; new features such as change in the user interface. Now you can have the feel of the latest and most trending bae in town, Android 8.0. You will also enjoy the latest X-Club v3.2.0 and connect with other Fans of Infinix
I will take a look into some of the features of this Android 8 update for Infinix Note 4. You are required to have at least 1.8GB free storage on your SDCard or internal storage. The download size is around 1.7GB.
Features of Android 8.1.0 [Infinix Note 4]
- Added scroll screenshot feature.
2. Updated Google GMS package.
3. Clean user interface.
- Battery indicator display issue while battery is low.
5. Alarm clock not work occasionally issue.
6. System hanging issues.
- Optimized power performance to improve battery life.
8. Optimized the activation and response time of apps.
9. Optimized system performance, imported new system optimization.
10. Optimized system stability and performance while fixing other issues
Read Also: Infinix Hot 4 Android 8 Update ?
Where to Download Update
Before carrying out this update, we advise you have at least 80-100% charge. Alternatively, you can also plug it to a power source in order not to disrupt the process. It is good to know that you don’t need any device or PC to carry out this process. Everything is done within your Infinix Note 4 within minutes.
- Go to Settings>>About Phone>>System Update
- Make sure your data is on. Now check for recent update
- If available, click Download. The download should start immediately.
- If in case you didn’t receive the update, you can chill for some days or check your location. If it’s on put it off and check for update again.
- After download, Install the update and wait for device to reboot. This will take 15-30 minutes
Congratulations, your device has been successfully upgraded to the latest Android 8.1.0 Oreo without stress!