Like we enjoy Playstation 2 games on Android, a lot of people will love to enjoy Playstation 3 games as well on Android as this console comes with loads of exciting games. Today I will reveal how you can play ps3 games on android all for free without root and without any form of tweaking!
The Emulator will serve as a barrier between PS 3 games and the android device. In other words, you will be able to play all Playstation games on Android. It may interest you to know that it is very easy to carry out. Test was carried out on the Samsung Galaxy S9 plus and we were able to accomplish to task of making the game work.
Better RAM, CPU, and GPU will help you play games without crashes, frame cuttings, etc. So, you should acquire an Android smartphone with all above elements and better graphics as well. Games like “The Last of US“, “Red Dead Redemption“, “Uncharted 3“, “Dark Souls are games with high graphics and will require a device with good specs.
If incase you face issues with the game such as crashes, error kindly restart the app and everything will work fine. So quickly let’s take a look at some features of this PS 3 Android Emulator APK for any Android device.
Read Also: Download Best Android Emulator for PC
PS 3 Android Emulator Description
- Name: PS Emulator APK
- Version: PS Emulator V2.5.2
- Compatibility: Android 4.0 – Android Android 7.0
- Last Update: 11 March 2018
For your information the PS 3 Emulator APK is not on any Android App store. But we have uploaded it for you to download for free and safely.
Where to Download PS 3 Emulator for Android
Download PS 3 Emulator APK HERE
How to Install PS Emulator for Android
- Download the APK from the link provided above
- Go to settings>>Security>>Toggle on Unknown Sources
- Your PS 3 Emulator for Android is ready for use
How to Play PS 3 Games on Android with Emulator?
Actually, the PS3 Emulator Apk will only work in China, in order to make it work in your country, you need a VPN that provides you a China IP Address.
- Download Hola VPN from google play store using this link. You may use any other VPN that provides you China IP.
- Install Hola VPN App on your Android device and open it now.
- Set your country as China from the list you see on the Hola VPN app.
- On the next screen, you need to select the PS3 Emulator app and open it up.
- VPN that you have installed may ask your authorization sometimes, give it and wait for sometime till the emulator app opens up.
- Tap “Continueas Guest” which is at the bottom right corner of the app. Confused as it’s in Chinese? no worries at all, I am pretty sure about it, just go with it; I mean regarding the “Continue as Guest” It’s completely upon you to follow the guidelines and everything shown here is just for educational purposes.
- Now, the app will show you some games (PS3 Games), you can swipe left and right, tap any of them to start playing.
- Relax for some minutes. The game will begin after a few minutes
Read Also: Download FIFA 18 for PPSSPP
Here you don’t need third part controllers, you have all controllers on the screen for you to use. You see everything comes free and easy to use! Great right?
Unable to Play Games?
- Open up the PS3 Emulator and Navigate to Download PS3 Emulator BIOS File.
- Now you need to save that BIOS file on your Android device to play games without any issues.
- Open the PS3 Emulator App on your Android device now and navigate to Settings >> Tap “Load BIOS File” and load up the file from your Android device.
- Close everything now and open up the emulator and start playing any game
Happy gaming! Don’t forget to tell your friends about FreeBrowsingWEB.