Tecno WX3 is a very poplar device which comes at an affordable price. The phone is a budget smartphone which comes with a lot of features ranging from the device screen, RAM, ROM and other hardware features.
With the number of users, we get to come across different kind of users, those that will love to tweak their Tecno WX3 to their taste or maybe explore or even change their user interface of their Tecno WX3. In other to use some tweaking guides, rooting is needed.
Whatever way, you should definitely know why you are rooting your Tecno WX3 before carrying out the process. Please follow the guides below gently in order not to brick your device. We are not responsible for any bricked Tecno WX3.
So Today we will focus on the Tecno WX3 that comes with 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM with build number WX3-H8014AC-170719V18 rolling on Android 7.0 Nougat
Below is how to root tecno wx3 in easy steps
Read More: Android 7.0 for Infinix Note 3
How to Root Tecno WX3 (Android 7.0 Nougat)
- Firstly, dump your firmware in scatter format using Miracle box with the help of this tutorial and download SuperSU 2.78 file via here and save the file to both phone and SD card storage.
- Create a new folder on your PC named FBW and copy preloader.bin into the folder.
- Now, download Tecno WX3 TWRP via here and copy the TWRP recovery.bin and scatter file into the FBW folder, making 3 files (Preloader.bin, scatter file and recovery.bin) in the FBW folder.
- Flash the recovery.bin and preloader.bin using Miracle Box, using this tutorial and boot the phone into recovery mode by holding Volume up + Power button after flashing.
- In TWRP, tap KEEP READ ONLY if you get a prompt asking you to swipe to allow TWRP modify system partition.
- In TWRP recovery, tap on INSTALL, navigate to the location of the SuperSU.zip file and select it. Then, swipe to confirm flashing and wait to complete.
- Reboot your phone normally and confirm root by using Root Checker app.
So that is that about guide on how to root tecno wx3 safely