Hello guys, the Vodafone free browsing trick has been working for sometime now as the Glo Ghana free browsing trick.
For those that don’t use Glo but have access to Vodafone in Ghana, you can now join the free browsing trend brought to you by FreebrowsingWEB. All credit goes to our FBW Whatsapp group.
The trick has been confirmed by me and at the moment it’s working perfectly with the use of Anonytun VPN for Android. The speed is tremendous and at the same time, you have got to enjoy unlimited downloads, streaming 24 hours a day as long as it lasts.
The settings are very easy. I will try to make sure it is not lengthy and most importantly easy to understand. Like I said earlier, it works for Android device since we will have to make use of Anonytun VPN which is only available for Android phones.
The version or type of your Android device doesn’t matter, all that matters is your strong network coverage to enjoy super-fast downloads. See requirement below before we proceed to settings for Vodafone free browsing.
Settings for Vodafone Free Browsing (Ghana) – Anonytun VPN
1) Subscribe to the xtra Appy Day offer if you are eligible. Dial *151*1#
2) Download ANONYTUN Vpn from link in requirements
3) locate to “Stealth settings” and turn it on then Change connection protoccol to HTTP
4) Now enable the Custom Headers
5) Input (facebook.com or twitter.com) depending on the offer val provides
6) Click on generate
7) Tick “Online host”
6) Save the settings and connect
That is that. You can like our facebook page for faster updates. Also use the share buttons to share this post with friends who may need it. You can equally bookmark our URL for future purposes.