Unlock Android Phone (Pattern, Password, PIN) Without PC/Flashing
March 8, 2018
Sometimes you may forget the password/security lock of your device which you will be left with the only option of clearing the device. Although most recent Android device won’t get this security lockout for those that may work, you may also be afraid of losing your data after flashing.
Today I will show you how you can easily unlock that device without flashing the device using a few Android apps. All done on your Android smartphone.
Disclaimer: Please note that this is only for educational purposes. We are not responsible for anything if you use this tutorial to carry out illegal activities.
So quickly I will list out a few requirements for this tutorial. From now on you shouldn’t bother if you forget your device password or pattern. Kindly note that this works only for a few Android devices. It doesn’t work for the Anti-theft protection; just password/pattern.
1. Aroma File Manager (Download)
2. An Android device which is locked (Pattern, Password, PIN)
3. A Memory card (Of the Android device)
How to Unlock Android Device without PC / Flashing
1. Once you have downloaded the Aroma file manager, move it to the memory card and insert the memory card into the Android device.
2. Open your stock recovery and a different device has their own way of entering stock recovery, so I advise you Google it out along with your Android device name. Once you have it, enter into stock recovery which is a black interface
3. Once you are there, use your volume + and volume – to scroll up and down and use the middle button to select
4. Now Mount and storage>> Mount Everything>> Mount System>> Mount data>>Mount afs>>Mount Preload>>Mount SDcard>> Mount ExternalSD>> go back>> Install zip from SDcard>>Choose zip from external SDcard
5. The find the Aroma File manager you download into the sdcard and select and select “Yes Install Aroma file manager” then it will load and the file manager will open in the recovery mode
6. In the aroma file manager, go to Settings and Go to bottom n select “Automount all device on start ” which is the second to last option and then exit from aroma file manager.
7. Perform step 5 again and the Aroma file manager will update and open again
8. Go to the Data Folder>>>then System folder and find the gesture.key if it is password lock that locked your phone or password.key if it was a password lock and press the file for long and the option to delete the file will pop up and delete it
9. Exit the aroma file manager and restart to the normal interface and when the device has finished restart you will still find the pattern lock or password there but you are to use any pattern lock or password and it will accept and your device is unlocked but note the pattern you use and password.
Read Also: How to Play PS4, Xbox Games on Android
That is that. I hope this helps. If you have got questions to ask, kindly use the comment section. We are available always to attend to you.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!