Tecno Spark K7 users, do you know rooting your device has many advantages and on another hand has its own disadvantages as well. For those that like to explore and see new things on Android device, rooting is the way forward as you can tweak your device to your taste.
Rooting your Tecno K7 Spark also helps you get over restrictions and in this article I will be guiding you on every necessary and SAFE step to take in order to get your Android device rooted immediately. But please note that you should have a reason for rooting your device before engaging in this.
The Tecno Spark K7 sports a 5.5-inch screen, comes with 1GB RAM and rolls on Android 7.0 Nougat. We will be specific here. To root your device using this very tutorial, confirm your build number to be (K7-H8019A-N-170731V73) This variant comes with 16GB of Internal storage powered by MT6580 Chipset CPU.
Read Also: How to Safely Change Android imel
So quickly let’s see how to root Tecno K7 safely using the below tutorial. Make sure you fulfil the requirement stated below before you root tecno k7.
1. Your Android Device
2. Your Computer
Read Also: How to Root Tecno Y2
How to Root Tecno Spark K7 Without PC
1. Download and Install VCOM Driver on your PC here
2. Download Magisk V14.zip here and copy the Magisk zip file to your phone’s SD Card
4. Switch off your phone, still with battery inside after successfully downloading the items in step 3
5. Now, use SP Flast tool to flash recovery.img (Checkout Tutotrial). After that boot your device into recovery mode by pressing Volume up + Down buttons
6. In the Philz Recovery Mode, select “Install Zip” using the Power button and navigate to the location of the Magisk.zip on the SD card using the Volume buttons and select it.
7. Wait for the flash to complete and if you are prompted to fix root, select NO and reboot the phone normally. Additionally, you can check if your phone is rooted by using root checker
Congratulations, you now have a rooted Tecno K7.