Download: Infinix Note 4 Android 8 Oreo Official Update Now Available
March 10, 2018
As earlier revealed, Infinix Note 4
users should have started receiving updates for the Android 8.0 Oreo. The device which comes originally with the Android 7.0 Nougat is getting a fresher look with the most recent Android version 8.0 Oreo. You can now download Infinix Note 4 Android 8 Update
Over the Air (OTA)
The Infiinix Note 4 was launched last year with lovely features. The device comes with a 3GB RAM and boasts of a 32GB internal storage. Earlier this year, around last month, the Hong-Kong based company promised an update
for all users of the Infinix Note 4.
It’s important we talk about what this update comes with before carrying out the process. As expected, it comes with a lot of added features as well as bug fixes and improvements. Below are some of the features of Android 8.0 Oreo
on Infinix Note 4.
Features of the Android 8.0 Oreo Infinix Note 4 Update
1. Now you have an optimized effect and display of the camera. This is actually an improvement.
2. Optimized display of theme wallpaper
3. Endurance of your battery. Your device lights should be on for a good period of time
4. Optimized the layout of desktop
5. Added new message notification board
6. Added eyes protection mode
7. Updated the function of single-handed mode
Infinix Note 4, Android 8.0 Update size
Less than 2GB, about 1.8GB. see steps below on how to upgrade. For now no download link
for upgrade via TCard
How to Upgrade Infinix Note 4 to Android 8.0 Oreo Safely
1. Go to your phone settings
2. Scroll down to About Device
and tap on it
3. You should see System Upgrade,
equally tap on it.
4. Now wait for it to load and click download.
5. Make sure your device is fully charged before carrying out this upgrade. If not fully charged, plug to a power source before carrying out Android 8.0 upgrade.
That is that. Upgrade and tell us what you find interesting about the Android 8.0 Update for Infinix Note 4.
We will be glad to hear from you
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!