Confirmed Working: How To Check Your BVN on MTN [Updated]
January 16, 2018
Some time ago, the Central Bank of Nigeria instructed all bank account holders to register for their Bank Verification Number(BVN).This was made compulsory and those who didn’t comply with the order could not access their account.
The BVN is a unique 11-digit number that varies from customer to customer. The good thing is that no matter the number of accounts you have, only one BVN is required.
The importance of getting one’s BVN:
Reduction in occurrence of fraud.
Simplified banking Operations.
Provision of a unique means of identification.
Easy linkage of all your bank accounts.
Exposure of bank customers who are engaged in illegal activities.
1. Go to any branch of the bank that you have an account in.
2. Go to the customer care area and request for an enrolment form.
3. Go for your biometric data capture.
4. An Enrolment Ticket ID will be issued to you after completing the biometric data capture.
5. You will receive a message after 24 hours to confirm the success of the BVN registration.
How To Check Your BVN on MTN
1. To check your BVN on MTN, simply dial *565*0#.
2. This method is applicable to all banks in Nigeria. A service fee of N20 will be charged.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!