How to Check Neco GCE 2017 Result Online – Nov/Dec
December 22, 2017
The NECO GCE Result 2017 has been released and for the sake of those that got no idea about how to check result, I organized this post. Although, most examination centres enlighten their candidates on how to check the result so many individuals still find it hard especially when it comes to doing it without visiting a café.
The guideline below is a step by step guide on how you can check Neco GCE 2017 result. Your Smartphone or PC can be used to carry out this action.
1. Purchase a Scratch Card from any of The Neco offices in Nigeria or buy from a café
2. Your Reg. Number (Ends with two alphabets)
3. Your internet enabled device
How To Check NECO GCE 2017
2. Select Examination Year as 2017 and Exam Type as Nov/Dec
3. Enter your card PIN and Exam Number
4. Now Click on Check Result
It is as easy as that. Please, your exam number should be correct.
Price of NECO Scratch Card
The Card costs N300 at NECO offices and N700-N1000 at Cafes.
Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
error: Content is protected !!