DSTV has unveiled another wonderful feature for users, this feature allows you suspend an existing subscription while you are away/don’t have access to your decoder. Well, the fear of TsTV is the beginning of wisdom. This is help reduce the money spent on subscriptions. The pay as you use feature is also expected to be unveiled by DSTV soon.
All the above features are already packed in TsTV as we await the lunch come November 1st. Since TSTV was announced we have been seeing funny although cool upgrades in some cables. Recall that GoTv also introduced GoTV Max some weeks ago and startimes reduce prices of their subscriptions to as low as N60 daily.
How this Feature Works
Well back to the main discussion, for example, you subscribe to a monthly subscription and may be travelled to another location for 2 weeks and you already subscribed to a one-month subscription. Now it is expected that the subscription expires in 2 weeks. Now you don’t have to worry because you will get n additional two weeks after you resume your subscription. Note that you must have suspended your subscription before leaving.
How To Pause/Suspend DSTV Subscription
Firstly, there are T & Cs attached.
– Customer ID Card
– Suspension Duration must not be more than 14 days
– Active subscription (at least 7 days)
Now, below is how to suspend DStv subscription without stress or skill
1. Scan you customer’s ID Card
2. Note down the duration of suspension (between 7-14days)
3. Make sure you have an active subscription. Must have been active for at least 7 days.
4. Now go to your email and send these details in step 1 -3 to [email protected]. you should get a reply once the suspension is affected.
If you wish to visit a DSTV branch office, go with the above information. But I don’t think you have to visit their office when you have a mail and internet-enabled device; well, that’s if only they reply swiftly.