Infinix Hot 4 Pro users can now get a vibe of the Android 7.0 Nougat on their device. The OTA upgrade is now accessible and can be installed to your device safely. This is in fulfilment of the promise Infinix made on the release of Android 7.0 Nougat update to some selected Infinix devices.
In every update there comes a fix and or improvement. That I will enumerate below. This time around it fixes three major bugs on Infinix, the other fixes are minor.
– Translation issue of partial language fixed
– Issue of Partial apps reported errors, optimize system stability fixed
– Fied the display issue of partial operators, updated GPRS parameters and lots more
How To Upgrade Infinix Note 4 Pro to Android 7.0
1. Firstly make sure your device is not rooted. If your phone is already rooted, please unroot before carrying out the remaining processes in order not to crash your phone.
2. Make sure you have at least 80% battery life or above. The update size is 1.3GB.
3. Of course, have enough data on your phone, at least 1.5GB
4. Now go to settings>>about phone>>system settings
5. Now you should see the updates and the improvements.
6. Now click on download. After download, install the update and reboot your device.
Welcome to Android 7.0 Nougat
Let your friends know about this by using the social share buttons below