Sometimes you operating your device and all of a sudden it starts misbehaving. This is very common with the Android devices. One of the best things to do is boot to safe mode. But the issue is that the method of booting your Tecno HiOS device to Safe mode is different from the popular method (Holding the power icon for a long time) – Boot Tecno to safe mode
Now you don’t have to panic our invite the use of third party applications. You can still carry out this method I will reveal easily on your Tecno W3, W4, W5, W3 Lite, WX3, C9, CX, CX Air, J8, R7 and other Tecno HiOS devices. Boot tecno to safe mode and free your device from that lil problem.
This will also work for newly released Tecno devices as most of the latest phones from Tecno are HiOS devices. So just follow the method below. It is 100% safe and won’t damage your device.
HOW TO BOOT TECNO (HIOS) PHONES TO SAFE MODE
1. Firstly, switch off your Tecno Android device
2. Now After it completely shuts down switch it on again
3. In the process of booting, press and hold both volume up and down buttons
4. Now it will display Safe Mode which you can find at the lower part of your screen.
5. To quit safe mode on Tecno power off and on the device.
It is as simple as that. No skill needed.
You have other issues related to your tecno phone use the comment bx