Hello guys, the grandmasters of data
are dishing out enticing data bundles which are damn cheap and affordable. Initially, you get 1.6GB for N500 and 3.2GB for N1000 That is if you are on auto renew. But if your subscription isn’t on auto-renew, you get 800MB for N500 and so on. But today I will show you how you can get double the data you subscribe for, using a simple method. Now with N500
, you get 3.2GB
gives you 7.2GB
This can be enjoyed by new and old Glo customers. Also, the data can be used on Blackberry, Android, iOS, Windows and other internet-enabled devices. You require no form of tweaking or use of VPN app to make this work. This is an official offer from Glo to customers. – Glo 200% Data Bonus
I call this the Glo 200% data bonus. Better than all we have enjoyed from MTN and Airtel. Although the issue of network coverage really limits many individuals from enjoying this. But if you are in a location that has good network coverage, you can opt-in for this and start enjoying 7.2GB for N1,000, 3.2GB for N500 and other plans on Glo.
Before I show you how to do this, you must make sure you have some requirements. Below are the requirements.
1. Bank Account
2. An ATM Card (From your Bank)
3. Your ATM Card must be authorized for internet banking
4. Your Glo SIM
5. Internet Enabled device
Please Note: Must be eligible for double data via auto-renew. What I mean is that the normal Glo subscription for N500 is 800MB, N1000 1.6GB. But if you recharge your SIM 3 or few days before the expiration of your data, your airtime will be removed and your data plan will be auto-renewed. When it is auto-renewed you will be given double. But if you aren’t eligible for auto-renew, you can also go with this method, you will get 100% data bonus instead of 200% data bonus. I guess you grab my point!
Now I will show you how to double the already doubled data. N1000 for 7.2GB, N500 for 3.2GB.
How to Activate Glo 200% Data Bonus
1. Login to quickteller.com. If you don’t have an account you can sign up.
2. Head to the web version of quickteller.com and click on data>>Glo Data Plan>>Choose your preferred data plan.
3. Enter your Glo number and confirm
4. Now you will be required to fill in your card details (Card Number, Expiry Date, CVV, PIN)
5. Once done, click Pay and OTP will be sent to your registered number (Number you use in opening the bank account) OTP is known as One-Time-Password. It is used to verify the transaction.
6. Now enter the 4-6 digit code sent to your phone number in the box.
7. Congratulations, you should see your Glo 200% data bonus smiling at you.
Dial *127*0# to confirm your data balance and expiry date.
This offer is officially from Glo Nigeria. So you got nothing to fear about. Rock this while it lasts!