Hey guys am sure most of you must have noticed that the Glo tweak isn’t connecting any more.
Well, we experienced the same to and noticed the redirect.glo.com host has finally gone to rest. Anyways, we still found a way out for you.
With this method, I will talk about, just a few changes in the settings you are back to unlimited browsing with Glo. Let’s just take the moment you weren’t able to flex the tweak as a short break. Now it’s time to resume.
Those also panicking, panic no more. Freebrowsingweb is the home of solutions to free browsing problems just as the name says. Let’s go ahead because am sure many people are already saying, “Man stop all this long gist and drop this sh*t” 😂
New settings for Glo 0.0K Browsing
Now we will make just a few changes ..
1. Firstly Download Anonytun VPN
2. Make sure your account balance is 0 and. I guess you already know all that.
3. Now use the settings below to continue blazing 🔥
- Now launch AnonyTun VPN.
- Click on Stealth Settings
- Turn on Stealth Tunnel
- Change Connection Protocol to HTTP
- Connection Port 8081 (4G users) 80 (3G users)
- Turn on Custom TCP/HTTP Headers
- Click on Edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers
- Then apply below settings
- URL/Host: www.gloworld.com
- Request method: POST
- Injection method: Normal
- Tick User-Agent,
- Leave other boxes un-ticked
- Click on Generate and validate, then Save