Before I start talking about the best Android Emulator, I will like to explain what an android emulator is for newbies;
“An Android emulator imitate all the hardware and software features of typical mobile devices, in other words in copies exactly what a normal Android device could do but can never place phone calls. Although it comes with a variety of keys which can be taped on using your mouse and your PC keyboard to generated events.
Android emulators are also used to test Android applications, develop and prototype them as well. “
So now I guess you should know what we are trying to discuss about?
On the internet today, there are many Android Emulators, some come with bugs and some of them are a little cool but not perfect. Over the past few weeks I have been researching, downloaded and tested some Android emulators for PC, but most of them don’t accompany what I want. Most especially some consumed a lot of RAM and slowed down my system.
Meanwhile, Bluestacks is also a good Android Emulator for PC but consumes RAM very well. For those that have less than 4GB RAM, it could even make your system crash or even slow your system, which is sure nobody likes.
this Android Emulator for me is the best because it accompanies most features you ranging from gaming to compatibility. This emulator gives the true meaning of an Android Emulator. Meanwhile, the emulator is downloadable for free and can be accessed free of charge. It does not demand any trick or tweaking to get started.
KO Player also comes with a perfect display for games and very compatible with apps. Some games/apps the KOPlayer works with are enumerated below
1. Mortal Kombat X: This fighting/action game works perfectly and is the best Android emulator if you wanna play Mortal Kombat X on PC. The game which is loved by many has recorded over 400 thousand downloads and still getting increased number of downloads for both modded and official versions.
2. Whatsapp: For those that would love to Whatsapp on PC, this software/emulator works perfectly with Whatsapp for PC. It comes with every feature you’d use on an Android device ranging from contact saving to backing up chats etc.
3. SubWay Surf: The running game works perfectly with KO Player as it recommends you use your PC Keyword and mouse for control and moving side by side.
Some Features of KOPlayer
1. Fast Loading: Unlike other emulators that takes time the load, the KOPLayer takes few seconds to load.
2. Easy installation: There’s no issue with installing files and even launching files
3. Easy controls: Some emulators will demand some settings to enable navigation, keyboard usage etc but the KOplayer doesn’t request for all that.
Where Can I Download KOPlayer
You can download KOPlayer from here
. Just install and enjoy gaming, chatting, and other lovely features on the emulator.
Endeavour to share this post with your friends, they need it!